Saucony's Triumphant Foot Charmer
My feet are in love with Saucony's ProGrid Triumph 7 sneakers. Here's why:
1. From the minute I slipped them on, my feet were in the comfort zone.
2. Amazing breathability. The ProGrids are covered with ventilation holes for a nice cooling effect.
3. Nice and cushiony. Made for neutral runners.
4. Heavier than recent running shoe models, but in a good way. ProGrid's "extra weight" gives you more spring and support.
5. Bright colors. If you're not into fuschia soles, try the yellow or red soles from the men's line. The black and gray tones pull everything together and will most likely match your workout-wear.
6. Open cell foam sockliner. It's antimicrobial so your shoes won't stink and your feet won't turn green (fungus).
7. The midsole is made with impact deflection technology. This feature really impressed me because I'm a hard runner and usually feel the impact in my feet no matter what shoe I'm wearing. The ProGrids somehow absorb shock and set your foot up for a smooth transition.
8. They look really good with black anklets. If you're still wearing white tube socks, we need to talk.
9. They feel great worn as a cross training shoe. I wore them to Aerobarre class today and they got me through high repetitions of pliet squat jumps.
10. They accomodate wider feet and Asics fans seem to love them (i did my research). I usually only run long distance races in ASICS but I'm going to give these a shot and see how they do. It's a good sign that Asics consumers love them because Asics running shoes are popular among serious runners who are extremely particular about their shoes.
See men's styles below:
TIP: Buy this shoe 1/2 size up
Photo credits: Saucony website