5 Fitness Myths Busted
Did you fall for an April Fool's Day prank this year? I know how that goes. I'm the most gullible person in the world, making me an easy target year after year. But when it comes to fitness--my area of expertise--there's no fooling me or anyone else for that matter. I want you to be informed on all the possibilities of fitness instead of believing bogus stories that discourage you.
I picked 5 of my favorite Fitness Myths to debunk on Lucy Activewear's new blog:
- Yoga doesn't burn calories.
- It’s better to stretch before your workout than after.
- Treadmills are better for your feet than running outside.
- You need to have long legs to be a good runner.
- You can work out at your desk.
Haven't you always wanted to know the truth??? GET IT HERE!
Leave a comment below telling me which fitness myth gets under your skin and why it's soooo untrue. Even better, comment below AND tweet it out using the hashtag #lucyletsgo so that Lucy and I can retweet it and share your wisdom with our followers.
As always, thanks for reading! xoxo, Bianca Jade