TeleYoga: private yoga for women who skype
When I heard about a quirky yoga chick that was broadcasting yoga sessions to women via skype and video chat, I thought, I've gotta track her down and meet her. So I did! After just 1 hour with TeleYoga creator, Christine Miller, I felt like we were lifelong friends. I can totally understand why her clients can't get enough of her, especially when they're traveling, which is actually how it all began.
TeleYoga explained from the yogi's mouth:
Why it suits women on-the-go:
How it works:
- You make sure you're equipt with a computer webcam (very important).
- You schedule an online session with Christine through her website (and pay).
- You login to Skype (it's free).
- You call TeleYoga through Skype (or she can call you).
- You connect and begin your TeleYoga session!
A quickie on how to tone your arms:
TeleYoga's fitness couture favorites:
- ALO HOODIES Why? Because they're made from bamboo and the sleeves have thumb holes. Check out more Alo gear HERE.
- OMNITOM PRANA POWER 3/4 PANT & PRANA POWER TANK TOP Why? Because Omnitom is made with organic cotton, feels so good on my skin and there are little design nuances that make the clothes unique.
- NATORI SPORT BRA Why? Because it's the most awesome sports bra. Period.
Give TeleYoga a whirl: www.myteleyoga.com
The MizzFIT hook-up: Mention MIZZFIT and get your first TeleYoga session for $50 (one session is regularly $75/hr).