Gearing up for soccer play? If so, pink may be the way to go...
Under Armour's Power In Pink Soccer Cleat is $99.
Here's what you need to know:
- It's pink (obviously). Black is so boooooring!
- It's a Limited Edition design. You can brag about that once they sell out.
- It's super lightweight (11.5 ounces).
- It's made to repel water to keep you dry and light on your toes.
- It's got bladed heel studs (don't throw these at your boyfriend).
- It's built with nice leather for durability and comfort.
- 10% of each retail sale is donated to breast cancer charities (that's nearly $10 for breast cancer!)
Please note, I don't own these cleats (I only wish I had a soccer league invite as an excuse to wear them). Under Armour sent me a press release about their Power In Pink cleats and the campaign behind them. I was impressed. The Power In Pink cause helps to educate female athletes about the importance of physical activity in the fight against breast cancer. All PIP products support breast cancer awareness, treatment and research. Learn more at Power In Pink's FB page.
If anyone from Under Armour sees this, I'd love to know where we can see a list of participating charities. It's always nice to know where our money's going and how we can get more involved with these organizations.