WE ALL NEED A LIFT
Whether you're flat as a board or run with a bounce, this selection of my favorite sports bras will style and support your girls. They're all tried and tested by my minimally endowed self with the help of boob inserts to ensure a "universal" fit. That's possibly TMI (too much information) but I'm looking out for everyone here.
BEST OF THE BEST
I highly recommend all Moving Comfort sports bra styles. I love them because they have built-in contoured cups which give small girls a huge boost and bustier girls a sexy lift. They're are also made with UV protection fabric and wicking for odor control. You really can't go wrong with this brand. If you don't see a style you like above, check ZAPPOS for more Moving Comfort options.
I'm also very excited about the Cardio Sports Bra by PolarUSA. It has a built-in heart rate monitor to help you measure your workout intensity and track your results. But seriously, I love every sports bra shown above/listed below. They all take care of business without skimping on style.
THE SPORTS BRA COUTURE LIST
- Shock Absorber Plunge Sports Bra (sweatyBetty, £32 or $46)
- Bolero Bra Top (Athleta, SALE $24.99)
- Nike "Heart" Pro Graphic Women's Sports Bra (Nike, $32)
- Under Armour Sports Bra (REI, $45)
- Under Armour Duplicity Sports Bra in hot pink ($40) or diff colors ($39.99)
- Ready To Run Bra Top (Athleta, $49)
- Moving Comfort Vixen Sports Bra (REI, $36)
- Nike Dri-FIT Cotton Airborne Women's Sports Bra (Nike, $30)
- Moving Comfort Cross Trainer Sports Bra (outdoor DIVAS, $29.55)
Champion 360 Max Support Bra (ChampionUSA, $24.99)
- Moving Comfort Alexis Bra (Moving Comfort Apparel, $34)
- Nike Seamless Airborn Bra (REI, $29.83 - $40)
- Bounce-B-Gone Bra (The North Face, $28)
- Nike Pro Hyper Cool Women's Sports Bra (Nike, $21.97 or $35 in similar style)
- Dyn-o-mite Sports Bra (The North Face, $38)
- Cardio Sports Bra by PolarUSA (Amazon, $69.99)
- Nike "Fierce" Pro Graphic Women's Sports Bra (Nike, $32)